We assist municipalities in managing growth and meeting the requirements of changing regulations.
- INFRASTUCTURE DESIGN AND REHABILITATION
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES & MASTER PLANNING
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT & INSPECTION
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN & INSPECTION
Every planning project begins with a vision session, which encourages and solidifies valuable project insights and documents a project's business drivers.
- MUNICIPAL MASTER PLANS
- SITE REVIEWS, LAYOUT & DESIGN
- GRANT WRITING
- REVIEW & PREPARATION OF SEQRA DOCUMENTS
Throughout decades of offering survey services, our fundamental goal at Morris Associates has remained the same:
To provide clients with accurate, cost-effective surveying.
- CONSTRUCTION STAKING
- SUBDIVISION PLATS
Our Construction Management services ensure a project's success by meeting expectations of quality, time, and cost. By managing risks and controlling costs, our experienced team focuses on achieving the end result while monitoring the ongoing details.
- BID DOCUMENT PREPARATION
- CONSTRUCTION OVERSIGHT
- FIELD INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL
- PERMIT COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
- STORM WATER MANAGEMENT AND INSPECTION
To help reduce your future environmental risks and expenses, Morris Associates provides the expertise to deliver cost-effective environmental solutions that will help achieve the ultimate goal of economic revitalization and environmental quality.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
- NEW DESIGN/EVALUATION/REHABILITATION
- SOIL & GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION
- LANDFILL CLOSURE AND MONITORING
We have provided design and inspection of improvements, replacement, and expansions for multiple water distribution system projects, as well as sewer collection projects.
- FEASIBILITY PLANNING
- WATER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITIES
- FLOW/INFILTRATION ASSESSMENTS
- SEWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND REHABILITATION
- WATER TREATMENT STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION
We specialize in providing the planning processes, project oversight, and the administrative coordination necessary to provide our clients with innovative and economical design services. The company is 'project' oriented taking care to achieve our client's vision while working the governing agencies.
- COMMERCIAL SITE PLAN DESIGN
- RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION DESIGN
- STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
- BOUNDARY/TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYS
- PERMIT PROCESSING