Morris Associates has extensive knowledge and expertise in SEQR review procedures including EIS procedures and reviews.
- The Moore Property/Four Corners – Town of East Fishkill
(Residential development under construction)
- The development is on 480 acres and includes 263 houses and a combination of Town roads and private (HOA) roads totaling 31,000 LF.
- Greenport Commons – Greenport, NY
- Development is on a 128.2 acre parcel on busy US Route 9 corridor with more than 550,000 sf of retail and commercial space, its own roadway network, a mix of businesses and two major retailers anchoring the overall facility.
- Beekman Country Club Subdivision – Town of East Fishkill
(Project was approved and is largely built on 560 acres)
- Renovations to the existing golf course and development of a conventional 1 acre lot subdivision on a subdivided 347 acre parcel and included 251 houses, 24,400 LF of Town roads, and upgraded water supply and sewage treatment plants.
- Hopewell Glen – Hopewell Junction
(Project currently under review for final approval)
- High density development on 158 acres and includes 290 units and 18,700 LF of Town roads, a community center and swimming pool, a central water supply (drawing from the County water line) and a water storage tank, and a central sewage collection system tying to the municipal wastewater treatment plant.
- Twin Creeks – Town of East Fishkill
(Project currently under review for Final EIS approval)
- High density development on 111 acres and includes 226 units and a mix of Town roads and private (HOA) roads totaling 11,000 LF, a community center and recreation area, a central water supply and a water storage tank, and a central sewage collection system tying to the municipal wastewater treatment plant.